I am totally updating LIVE from England right now :) It's been kinda of a whirlwind since I've been here! Here's a brief of my trip here: My flight to Detroit was the most turbulent flight I have ever been on. But luckily it was only 1 hour and 12 minutes so that was the good news. My layover in Detroit was short and I met up with a group of kids who were also going to Harlaxton on my flight. I sat right next to a boy from my school, Ryan, on the flight and we watched movies and stuff on the flight. The 8 hour flight to London was super smooth and went much faster than I expected. Once we got to London we went through customs, which was a lot less intimidating than they made it out to be! Then we found our coach (bus) that took us to Harlaxton. The coach lift (ride) was 2 hours and I kept dozing off because I had slept MAYBE 2 hours on the plane. By the time I got to the manor I was EXHAUSTED. But arriving at the manor was AWESOME. Pictures do not do the place justice. It's just awe inspiring! I will post pictures soon ..when I get a converter for my laptop! Other than that I've been trying to meet lots of new people. I went into town today with two girls that I've met and we went to a cute little coffee shop and took lots of pictures. I still feel slightly discombobulated and that I haven't explained nearly 70% of the happenings that have occurred so far. But in time I will! I'm sure after the first week of classes (which start on Monday) and my first trip to London next weekend there will be MUCH to tell. Until next time :)
P.S.: Just comment or email me if you want to know anything specific!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment